Company: Wells Concrete
Posted on: September 19, 2023
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: The purpose of this position is to perform
janitorial and cleaning tasks in both an office and manufacturing
plant setting spanning multiple buildings on our property.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performing cleaning duties in a heavily dusty manufacturing
- Wiping down surfaces in the offices, plants and lunch trailers
including tables, chairs, door handles, appliances, and other high
- Cleaning restroom and breakroom areas, including men's, women's
and unisex restrooms.
- Restocking/suppling restrooms, break rooms or other areas with
supplies including paper and sanitizing products.
- Cleaning building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or
- Disposing of trash and emptying trash can as required.
- Notifying managers concerning the need for major repairs or the
replenishment of cleaning supplies or equipment.
- Driving yard vehicles throughout the plant grounds to travel to
areas requiring cleaning.
- Mixing water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare
cleaning solutions, according to specifications to use when
EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to read and interpret product directions/specifications
and user manuals.
- Proficient communication skills and the ability to work
effectively with a diverse group of people.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, displaying a high level of
initiative and attention to detail.
- Must have interpersonal communication skills to interact with
co-workers, supervisors, and managers
- Know and understand safety procedures
- Possession of a valid driver's license, and the ability to
operate a motor vehicle.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/ ADA ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Visual acuity and ability to read small print
- Ability to lift and move office supplies and equipment
- Mobility and ability to move around the office as needed
- Hearing acuity and ability to communicate effectively with
- Physically able to push, pull, lift, bend, climb, kneel, twist,
squat, crawl and use hands/forearms repetitively and
- Moderate to high risk of exposure to unusual elements.
- Moderate to high risk of safety precautions.
- Moderate to high exposure to production environment.
- Wet, hot, humid, and wintry conditions (weather related) (plant
- Ability to work outside year-round (plant specific)
This position profile identifies the key responsibilities and
expectations for performance. It cannot encompass all specific job
tasks that an employee may be required to perform. Employees are
required to follow any other job-related instructions and perform
job-related duties as may be assigned by his/her supervisor.
Wells is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
national origin, gender identity, disability, or protected Veteran
Wells participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal
government with your I-9 Form information to confirm you are
authorized to work in the U.S
Wells values our employees and is committed to providing a
competitive and comprehensive benefits package. We offer paid
holidays, health, dental and vision insurance, as well as flex
spending for medical and daycare, a health savings account, and
401(k) plan with profit sharing. We'll also pay your premium for
short- and long-term disability, and life insurance.*
*Please note that the benefits listed here are for non-union
employees. Benefits for union employees are covered under separate
collective bargaining agreements which can be obtained through
their union business agent or their HR representative.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Wells Concrete, West Allis , HOUSEKEEPER, Hospitality & Tourism , Valders, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!